No products in the cart.
If you feel bad about leaving your dog behind when you are at work or feel your dog is getting bored at home while you are away, doggy daycare is a great option.
Dog daycare centers can help meet your dog’s needs for attention and activity. Here are some very important benefits dogs get when they go to a daycare instead of being alone at home.
- If your dog is a high-energy breed who feels bored at home, s/he can enjoy playing and socializing with other dogs at a boarding or daycare center.
- When your dog is home alone, there is no way for him/her to use the energy s/he has. So, your dog may greet you bored or irritated. At a daycare, s/he gets to play, socialize, snack and nap while you’re away. At the end of the day, you meet a pleasantly tired dog who is happy to relax with you all evening.
- Dogs are pack animals. A daycare allows them to roam, play and interact with other dogs even when you can’t take them out.
- Other important benefits of doggy daycare include –
- Relief from boredom
- Relief from loneliness and separation anxiety that loneliness can cause in dogs
- Socialization with people and other dogs
- Provides the needed exercise
- Prevention of destructive behavior, when left unsupervised
- Relief from guilt for dog owners who feel bad about leaving their dogs home alone